Union Club Hotel guests are welcome to dine at any of the Purdue Memorial Union's dining locations. Whether it's a quick snack or relaxed dining with table service, there is something sure to please everyone.
- Convenient portico entrance along Grant Street
- Bellman services
- Free convenient parking in the adjacent Grant Street Garage
- Handicap accessible accommodations
- Breakfast room service
- Meals in Union dining locations charged to hotel room account
- Valet laundry service
- Fax services
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Purdue University Airport
- Fitness Facility
- Access to the university recreational facility for a nominal fee
- Union Rack & Roll, featuring bowling and billiards and amusement games
- Scheduled stop for Lafayette Limo and Star of America shuttle service(s) to the Indianapolis airport
- Guest coin laundry
- Complimentary forgotten toiletry items
- Check out time is 1:00 PM
- Sorry, no pets permitted
Complimentary Internet Access
Union Club Hotel Wireless Access
Wireless internet is available in the hotel wings for our guests. An access code is required and is available at the front desk. There is no additional charge for this service. In the hotel rooms, there is also internet access via a network cable that we provide in each room. This internet service requires an Ethernet card in your PC. There is no additional charge for this service.
What wireless services are available to guests?
AT&T Guest Access: Individuals visiting Purdue’s West Lafayette campus now have free access to AT&T’s Wi-Fi service, courtesy of Purdue Extended Campus, the Center for Career Opportunities and ITaP. Visitors needing technical support may call the AT&T Wi-Fi Technical Operations Center toll-free at 1-888-888-7520 for assistance.
Purdue Guest Access: Purdue PAL guest access will be limited to those instances where guests require access to internal Purdue resources. Additional measures will be established for requests to grant access to use PAL guest accounts for security purposes. The request form is located at http://www.itap.purdue.edu/airlink/palrequest/index.html. Instructions for Purdue staff and faculty regarding requests for guests can be found in this help article: https://support.purdue.edu/goldanswers/175412.
eduroam: This service should be used by those individuals visiting campus from other higher education institutions that have implemented eduroam support and would like to use their home-institution credentials to gain access to the Internet while on Purdue’s campus. If an individual needs access to Purdue resources, a Purdue Guest Access account should be requested.
(Note: Purdue's wireless options are designed to comply with federal and state regulations.)