A unique blend of classic and modern elegance, the Union Club Hotel offers the service and accommodations you would expect of a world-class university such as Purdue.
$30 Million Gift to transform Union Club Hotel
The gift will allow for a transformative renovation of the property, including an upscale restaurant and bar and will provide a learning environment for students, offering training and internship opportunties. Read the full story here.
Close To It All
The Union Club Hotel is a full-service hotel located on the campus of Purdue University in the Purdue Memorial Union in West Lafayette, Indiana. Guests appreciate the proximity to campus buildings and activities as much as they like the exceptionally friendly service and collegiate atmosphere.
Room and suite accommodations of varying sizes and styles are available, and all have private baths and air-conditioning.
Toll Free: (800) 320-6291
Local: (765) 494-8913
Purdue Football Reservations
For Purdue University’s home football games availability will be posted online starting June 1st at 8:00 a.m. The website will have the most up-to-date availability. To check availability click the “Book Now” button and search for the dates you are wishing to check. Availability is very limited and will sell out quickly.
- Reservations require a minimum two night stay and have a 30-day cancellation policy. The Thursday night game will not have a two night minimum.
- Cancellations must be received by 6:00 p.m. 30 days prior to the arrival date in order to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
- Reservations for multiple nights that no-show on the first night will be charged one night’s room and tax and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled.
- Reservations that do not have a valid credit card will be cancelled.
- The hotel does not keep a wait list for any dates and the best way to find an available room is to check the website.